I think you should be more specific, because if I didn't know what the mean value theorem was, I don't think I would understand what you were sayingg. And you should change those graphs like ms. hwang said, (: Good Luck Andy!
when you said that "non differentiable functions prevent the slope of the tanget line and secant line from being parrallel," i never thought about it like that
like, i never have used that explantion to defing discontunity
Eh? Can you be more specific?? For both. A LOT more specific please.
ReplyDeleteFor the second part i am not really sure what you are reffering to when you say the discontinuity prevented the slopes from being parallel
ReplyDeletehahaha andy. this is so brief :)
ReplyDeleteI think you should be more specific, because if I didn't know what the mean value theorem was, I don't think I would understand what you were sayingg.
ReplyDeleteAnd you should change those graphs like ms. hwang said, (:
Good Luck Andy!
You should explain more the Mean Value Theorum especially the important factors of the Theorum
ReplyDeleteyah sorry the same.:(.you should go more into detail because you didn't explain what was the Mean Value Theorem.
ReplyDeleteeh? I guess the graphs ARE some what self explanatory but then again their too... "brief"
ReplyDeletei am done yet with commenting?
ReplyDeleteget off cd5 and explain it more
ReplyDeleteplease
lol, that all u wrote i barley wrote anything, there probably more comments than your writing, but at least u have examples
ReplyDeleteAll of the above. :D
ReplyDeletebunch of critis.. haha
ReplyDeletewhen you said that "non differentiable functions prevent the slope of the tanget line and secant line from being parrallel," i never thought about it like that
like, i never have used that explantion to defing discontunity
is it right? can you define it like that?