Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Which Mindset am i?

1. I think i am most likely in the Growth Mind-Set group because..
  • Take on challenges
  • Move my way over obstacles and..
  • see effort as a way to master

2.By taking this class, i knew before hand that it was going to be a challenge, also i've worked my way over my problems in this class, and the effort paid off.

3.Its interesting, because now i know that i could really become more intelligent if i tried.

4.It'll really get me to take on more challenges, and do the same thing i've done in this class, and see how much more intelligent i'll become.

2 comments:

  1. =) It really does make such a significant difference. Even I felt the difference after I learned this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yur right !!!..you have to be willing to learn more and more!!! it pays off as u say

    ReplyDelete